What We do
Since 2004, Education Advisers Ltd has supported over a thousand British and International families in identifying and gaining entry to the best-fitting schools. Choosing the right private school for your child can be an overwhelming and nerve-racking experience for the whole family. It is, without doubt, one of the most important decisions you will make for your child. Your child’s school will play a huge role in forming positive and resilient characteristics, developing talents, building confidence, and preparing them to face our everchanging world. It is therefore essential you are confident you have fully investigated all suitable options and are sending your child to a school in which they will thrive both academically and emotionally.
Our key commitment is to find the best-fitting private school options for any family or child. Our advice is completely impartial and led by each family’s priorities and requirements. We offer a range of bespoke consultancy services, but most fall into one of the following categories.
- Education for Life strategy and consultancy services for new parents
- Day school advice and enrolment service (Ages 2-19)
- Boarding school advice and enrolment service (Ages 6-18)
- 6th Form applications – day and boarding
- Full consultancy and school enrolment service for families relocating to the UK
- Standardised Academic Profiling Tests
- Consultancy and mentoring for elite school applications
- Summer School recommendations
- Careers Guidance
- University application consultancy service
For families who also require advise on VISA’s, tutoring and guardianship options, we are able to offer initial advice and recommend and introduce relevant, reputable service providers with whom we frequently collaborate.